scattermish - Bangers & Mash mix

NEW MIX out from scattermish. Here's the info taken from scattermish.blogspot.com:

This pretty accomadating for arse shaking. It's pretty heavily influenced by the Diplo/Hollertronix movement, and includes a few remixes by them. It bangs though all the ish I've been playing out and getting into recentlyrecently.
Genre wise it's got most of the sugar on my tongue atm: Baltimore style and Crunky hip-hop, UK Grime, lil bit of Booty thrown in with a bit of Baile Funk on top.
Anyway whatever it is or isn't, it's real damn fun, so you should check it!

scattermish - Bangers & MashScattermish - Bangers & Mash (36:45 mins, 50.4MB
Tracklist:
Ray Charles - I Got A Woman (Diplo Remix)
Gwen Stefani - Hollerback Girl (Hollertronix Remix)
Nelly Furtado ft Timbaland - Promisucous
Spank Rock - Rick Rubin (President Evil Remix)
2 Live Crew - Hoochie Mama
Missy Elliot ft Ciara and Fatman Scoop- Lose Control
Black Eyed Peas - My Humps (my!gay!husband! Redo)
Solid Groove - This Is Sick
Dizzee Rascal - Stand Up Tall
Crazy Titch - Singalong
Spank Rock - Bump
Debonair Samir - Ms Goody Goody
DJ C & DJ Flack - Serve That Bouncy
Mike Jones vs Brittney Spears - Trippin Toxic
Low Budget - Whatchoo Know About This
DJ Deon - Freaks
Lady Sovereign - Hoodie (Basement Jaxx Remix)
Ying Yang Twins - It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time
Porto Seguro - Sensacao
Dayse - Miniatura Remix (DJ Woody)
As Dinivas - Carrinho de Mao
As Fofuchas - Dolim
B. Das Loiras - Troca Aplica (Jefferson DJ)

Labels: ,

Virtual memory,to me, is something that I seemingly will never have enough of. It's as if megabytes and gigabytes have become an inseparable part of my day to day existence. Ever since I bought a Micro SD Card for my NDS flash card, I've been constantly vigilant for high memory at cheap prices. It's driving me crazy.

(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://cid-2602f0e287041cef.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!2602F0E287041CEF!106.entry]R4 SDHC[/url] SKu2)

Man- that fat arse is ghettto-tastic. It looks like a decent pair-o tits peeking two pregnant bellies.
Did she generate any Health & Safety complaints?

Post a Comment