scattermish - Move Ya Head Like A Bird


I named this mix as i did cause basically this music makes me throw my shoulers back and bob my head forward in a bird like fashion. Kinda like pecking at feed. Not like the chicken man action which i was known for doing when i got really smashed back at highschool which some friends may be getting confused about.

scattermish - Move Your Head Like A Bird

Tracklist:
rainer weichhold vs. dandi and ugo - infinite template (kissy sell out remix)
bamabounce - poppin my collar
DJ Paparazzi - Yummy Knockout
Only Freak - Can't Get Away (From Your Love) (Solid Groove Mix)
fedde le grand - put your hands up for detroit
the martin brothers - venus fly trap (original mix)
Solid Groove & Sinden - Din Da Da
les rythmes digitales - jacques your body make me sweat switch remix
Wekan - Skid (Touche Remix)
I Am Finn – I Love You (Van She Tech Remix)
Lily Allen - Smile (Gutter Mix)
justice - phantom part 1
boys noize - war
The Rapture - Whoo Alright uh Huh (Simian Mobile Disco Remix)
Pest - Pat pong (Solid Groove remix)
radioclit - mature macho machine solid groove & sinden remix
Herve - I'm Mo Try (Herve & Switch Mix)
boys noize - kill the kid
Karyzma - Kong

Labels: ,